The registration checklist below contains all the steps, forms, and information you need to begin our enrollment process. Once all steps have been followed submit all forms to the school the student is to be enrolled in.
Completed Registration form.
- Registration forms can be found in the Forms & Docs under the Enrollment heading.
Student's birth certificate.
Proof of Student's immunization or exemption paperwork.
Proof of Legal Guardianship.
Completed Student Acceptable Use Policy for computer use in school.
- Student Acceptable Use Policy can be found in the Forms & Docs under the Enrollment heading.
Completed Safe Schools Policy - Signatures, Policy Code: JFB-E.
- Safe Schools Policy - Signatures form can be found in the Forms & Docs under the Enrollment heading.
Transfer documents from previous school or address and phone number of previous school.
If needed, student IEP/ 504 paperwork or address and phone number of previous school.
If needed, any medical forms required.
- All medical forms can be found in the Forms section of the School Nurses page.
If needed, by medical requirement, the Special Diet Request form.
- The Special Diet Request form can be found in the Forms & Docs under the Nutrition heading.
Proof of address required for all schools.
- Closed Schools: Iron Springs Elementary, Three Peaks Elementary, Cedar Middle School, and Canyon View Middle School
Any remaining information necessary to complete the registration form.